[asterisk-dev] [BOUNTY] Add Display Name to RLS Subscriptions
asteriskfeaturerequest.rls at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 07:09:17 CST 2020
1. Without using RLS, every Busy Lamp Field (BLF) on each device is a
single subscription to our servers. Each subscription consumes resources.
The solution is to use RLS which will combine all BLFs per device into a
2. Using RLS, a new issue is created. Whereas BLFs allow us to provide
a display name for each entry, RLS only shows the extension. This is not
end user friendly.
I would like to propose the following bounty:
- Reward: $2,000.00 USD upon completion of the following requirements
- Extend PJSIP Resource List configuration, or other entity, to provide
a display name field or option. If a value is not provided, continue to
use list_item value
- Extend message-summary NOTIFY data to include provided display name
- Receive community approval
- Commit to the trunk
Please direct all considerations and replies to
asteriskfeaturerequest.rls at gmail.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asterisk-dev