[asterisk-dev] Bridge not in Stasis application

abhay at avissol.com abhay at avissol.com
Wed Feb 26 04:09:56 CST 2020

Hi ,

I have not raised the issue on issue tracker as I have not been able to simulate the issue , but is happening as rare occurrence every 1-2 days on production server and so wanted to trace it further .

I have been able to debug till this function in bridge.c where it reaches and so thread is working properly

static void bridge_base_dissolving(struct ast_bridge *self)

{

        ast_debug(1,"Bridge dissolving %s in bridge_base_dissolving\n",self->uniqueid);

        ao2_unlink(bridges, self);

}

After this on unlink the destroy function is not being called i.e “static void destroy_bridge(void *obj)” can you guide me on how to debug/trace it further .

Regards,

Abhay