[asterisk-dev] ARI: specifying variables on channel create doesn't work

Marin Odrljin marin at maxcom.hr
Wed Dec 16 08:48:53 CST 2020

Hi Joshua,

I have tried it now, variables are successfully set on channel with create channel POST. I can read them from channel afterwards. I have tried it with all 4 variables + some new dummy vars. All of them are set fine.

Probably issue occurs somewhere later when making dial (POST /channels/{channelId}/dial).

BR, Marin