[asterisk-dev] Webpage: HTTPs Mixed-Content: Where to report?

Alexander Traud pabstraud at compuserve.com
Sun Dec 6 02:22:19 CST 2020

> I have forwarded it on.

Great. They fixed their feedback page. Now, right now, the DNS resolution of the whole asterisk.org universe does not work for me, even manually set to Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 or Google Public DNS. I had to use your authoritive nameserver "nsx1.digium.com" directly. Anyway, when you read this, I guess, that is solved already.

>>> <https://www.asterisk.org/website-feedback/>
>> Where is that linked?

Still curious about that one. Could I have found that without your help? Shouldn't that be linked from somewhere on the Webpage like the "Contact us" page?