[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 13.36.0-rc1 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Thu Aug 20 05:34:35 CDT 2020
The Asterisk Development Team would like to announce the first
release candidate of Asterisk 13.36.0.
This release candidate is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 13.36.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following issues are resolved in this release candidate:
Bugs fixed in this release:
* ASTERISK-29011 - chan_sip: ToHost property not cleared on
(Reported by Dennis)
* ASTERISK-28987 - BridgeCreated ARI event shows wrong
(Reported by sungtae kim)
* ASTERISK-28927 - Asterisk crash in music on hold
(Reported by David Cunningham)
* ASTERISK-28973 - Malformed IP address in SDP of 2nd SIP timer
triggered INVITE when NAT is active (UDP transport with
(Reported by Michael Neuhauser)
* ASTERISK-28995 - res_pjsip_registrar: Expires on statically
configured contacts is not correct
(Reported by tootai)
* ASTERISK-28978 - acl: named_acl rule misconfiguration results
in segfault on reading rule from realtime
* ASTERISK-28975 - res_http_websocket: Text payload data
doesn't necessary include trailing zero
Nickolay V. Shmyrev)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asterisk-dev