[asterisk-dev] Support for amr codec?

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Aug 18 06:30:53 CDT 2020

The comfort noise topic was not an issue, until someone got a Samsung S20
in one of our VoLTE deployments.... ;-)
There are different types of comfort noise in AMR/AMR-WB and only newer
phones use the full scale of comfort noise there is.

Thanks,
Carsten
--
Carsten Bock I CTO & Founder

ng-voice GmbH

Trostbrücke 1 I 20457 Hamburg I Germany
T +49 40 524 75 93-40 | M +49 179 2021244 I www.ng-voice.com

Registry Office at Local Court Hamburg, HRB 120189
Managing Directors: Dr. David Bachmann, Carsten Bock