[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon 2020

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Tue Aug 11 14:02:56 CDT 2020

Hey All,

It's that time again! AstriDevCon 2020 is fast approaching and signup is
now open[1]. AstriDevCon will be held on Monday, October 20th, in the
virtual world. Participation will be available by audio and video (don’t
worry - you can be strictly audio only), with the #astridevcon IRC channel
seeing text discussion. Despite this being a virtual event registration is
mandatory for participation. This allows us to provide the best experience
possible for AstriDevCon. We will also be continuing our normal format
including presentations so if you would like to present please ensure you
provide a proposal in the registration form.

Best wishes, and hope to see (and hear) many of you there!

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AstriDevCon

--
Joshua C. Colp
Asterisk Technical Lead