[asterisk-dev] [Asterisk 16.x / pjsip TLS] Memory leak with core reload

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 09:01:19 CDT 2019

On 10/3/2019 9:52 AM, Michael Maier wrote:
> I think this should be enough - just install FreePBX and you will see it. You don't need any special configuration - it's the default configuration provided by FreePBX.

Great. Hopefully someone on the FreePBX team also follows the Asterisk
issue tracker.

In the future, please feel free to skip the mailing list and submit
issues directly to https://issues.asterisk.org/jira for any Asterisk
problems.

FreePBX issues like this one can go directly to their issue tracking
system (I don't know the URL for that off-hand).

Kind regards,
Sean