[asterisk-dev] pjsip and RTP

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Wed Nov 27 14:16:18 CST 2019

Hi,

On 2019/11/27 13:16, Jaco Kroon wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> On 2019/11/26 17:19, Joshua C. Colp wrote:

<--snip-->

Regarding ice_blacklist:

>> It's strictly a blacklist currently, not a deny/allow list.
>
> I'd like to make an attempt at this.  I'm thinking make this in
> addition to existing functionality, eg:
>
> ice_acl = named
> ice_allow = ???
> ice_deny = ???

https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/13309

Would highly appreciate any feedback on this.  I've thoroughly tested
the ICE portion of this and am happy with the results.

Unable to fully test the STUN portion since I don't use it.  The
function already gets the address in the correct format (ast_sockaddr)
though, so much less difficulty.

Kind Regards,
Jaco