[asterisk-dev] [BOUNTY] X-Header on SIP BYE

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Tue Nov 19 06:52:41 CST 2019

I would suggest specifying which version of Asterisk and also which SIP
channel driver. There are two: chan_pjsip and chan_sip, and anyone
interested in this bounty would likely want to know which.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 8:49 AM Ernst Nusterer <ernst.tmp at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we would need X-Headers to be sent with the SIP BYE request and can not implement it ourselves in Asterisk. Currently this is not possible.
>
> Thus, I would like to offer a bounty of USD 2000 for the developer who develops this for us.
>
> The code needed for this can go in the Asterisk distribution of course and be made open source.
>
> Please let me know if the amount offered is not enough for the complexity of this development, I can not estimate how much effort it is.
>
> Money will be sent via Pay Pal when the solution is ready (or on another desired channel)
>
> Thank you very much for your help!
>
> Please mail me for questions!
>
> Thanks a lot & kind regards
> Ernst
> NB: I have sent this message already once, but it seems to have been rejected. If that is not the case, please apologize the duplication. Anyway, I have increased the bounty :-)
>
> --

Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer
Check us out at: www.sangoma.com & www.asterisk.org