[asterisk-dev] Video calling

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:54:31 CST 2019

What sip channel driver you are using is specific to your asterisk
configuration.

I do not recommend using chan_sip, chan_sip is no longer receiving
development.

chan_pjsip is where the development focus is at.

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 3:28 PM Jacques Wheeler <jacques.911 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hallo all
>
> I would like to know what will be used for video calling  pjsip or chansip
> and which is the better one to use.
>
> Thank you
> Jacques
> --

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein