[asterisk-dev] WebRTC SFU: support add video track dynamically

Xiemin Chen chenxiemin at gmail.com
Sun May 26 09:52:37 CDT 2019

First I add a new function compare_topology() which called by
handle_negotinated_sdp to check whether there's a new msid in the
pending_media_state to fire the  AST_CONTROL_STREAM_TOPOLOGY_SOURCE_CHANGED
event

    *changed |=
compare_topology(session->pending_media_state->topology,
session->active_media_state->topology);*

Then I add following code in sfu_topologies_on_source_change() to copy the
new stream topology to softmix_channel->topology for the next usage.

*+       sc = source->tech_pvt;+        ast_channel_lock(source->chan);
    res = append_source_streams(source_video,
ast_channel_name(source->chan),
bridge->softmix.send_sdp_label ? ast_channel_uniqueid(source->chan) :
NULL,                ast_channel_get_stream_topology(source->chan));++
 if (NULL != sc->topology)+        ast_stream_topology_free(sc->topology);+
      sc->topology =
ast_stream_topology_clone(ast_channel_get_stream_topology(source->chan));+
      ast_channel_unlock(source->chan);-       if (res) {++       if (res
|| !sc->topology) {                goto cleanup;        }*

Then it seems to work for the dynamically stream add.

How about the dynamically stream removed? If I want to remove a stream from
the client, can I simply mark the stream as "a=inactive" in the offer sdp?

Sincerely
Xiemin

Joshua C. Colp <jcolp at digium.com> 于2019年5月10日周五 上午12:55写道: