[asterisk-dev] WebRTC SFU: support add video track dynamically

Xiemin Chen chenxiemin at gmail.com
Thu May 9 11:14:38 CDT 2019

I use webrtc's AddTransceiver() interface to create a standalone video
track, now the stream count is correct and the server's answer sdp is right
too.

However after B's new track is negotiated, A can see B's new video track. I
check the function handle_negotiated_sdp() and found that
the session_media->changed is never set so
the AST_CONTROL_STREAM_TOPOLOGY_SOURCE_CHANGED cannot be triggered. Is that
matter?

Sincerely
Xiemin

Joshua C. Colp <jcolp at digium.com> 于2019年5月9日周四 上午1:42写道: