[asterisk-dev] Looking for developer for a custom dahdi/asterisk module

Alvaro Bosch alvarobosch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:31:05 CDT 2019

Thanks Sean, we do have a large number of systems deployed (several
thousands of lines) so it's more cost effective than other solutions.
We're developing the specifications through reverse engineering it,
since there's almost no documentation, being an internal protocol from
the early 80's not standarized. Nevertheless it's quite straight
forward.