[asterisk-dev] fastAGI vs CURL

naruto360 abdelhady20190 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:50:43 CDT 2019

Hi sorry for the inconvenience but the security team says

Hey,

Unfortunately, we didn't write the platform that runs the site.  You
probably should send your email to the people at Atlassian that create
the confluence product (which is what we use).
Matthew Fredrickson

What do you mean? Do you have another security team?

في الثلاثاء، ٢٦ مارس، ٢٠١٩ ٤:٥١ م naruto360 <abdelhady20190 at gmail.com> كتب: