[asterisk-dev] fastAGI vs CURL

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Mar 25 12:55:56 CDT 2019

If you are referring to a security vulnerability then those should be sent to security at asterisk.org, but I'm not aware of any along these lines in any recent times. If you sent one and did not get a response then please resend to the security address.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer