[asterisk-dev] fastAGI vs CURL

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Mon Mar 25 09:21:49 CDT 2019

Hi,

Another option is to use Voximal.

It's the VoiceXML interpreter for Asterisk (it is an commercial software).
When you start executing HTTP/TCP requests out of the Asterisk dialplan,
I think you probably reach the limits of the dialplan use cases...
Voximal have been done do make complex voice services and offers a very
good way to integrate Text Synthesis(TTS), Speech recognition(ASR) or
Natural Language(STT/Chatbots) too.

More info : wiki.voximal.com

Regards,

Borja from ulex.fr

--
Borja SIXTO (co-founder/manager)

Mail: borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Tel: +33(0)4 28 35 03 44  Ext. 11
Cel: +33(0)6 77 37 90 42
Ulex Innovative Systems | 4 rue des Prairies, 38460 St Romain de Jalionas, France
www.ulex.fr