[asterisk-dev] res_config_sqlite3 segfault?

Kevin Harwell kharwell at digium.com
Thu Jul 11 09:41:39 CDT 2019

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 5:11 AM Dennis Buteyn <dennis.buteyn at xorcom.com>
wrote:

> Just curious whether anyone ever tried to use this module. Its existence
> and usage appears to be vaguely documented.
>
> Asterisk seems to crash consistently on startup if you don't explicitly
> define "dbfile => ... " in res_config_sqlite3.conf. (Not having the config
> file at all is fine).
>
> Is this working as intended or should I file a bug report?

A crash is never working as intended, so I'd say file a bug report please
[1]. Be sure to get a backtrace [2] and attach it to the issue. A debug
Asterisk log [3] at startup could be helpful as well.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/
[2] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace
[3] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Collecting+Debug+Information

Thanks!

--
Kevin Harwell
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer