[asterisk-dev] Message from Sangoma's CEO

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Dec 24 13:01:27 CST 2019

Hey All,

Bill Wignall, Sangoma's CEO (and the corporate sponsor of the Asterisk
project) has asked that I forward information about a blog post that
he wrote to the open source community.  You can find information about
it here:

https://blogs.asterisk.org/2019/12/24/year-end-message-to-our-open-source-community/

Feel free to leave comments or other feedback on the blog post itself.

Thanks to all of you that participate in helping to make Asterisk such
a great project with such a great community.  In the approximately 20
years that I've worked with the project at different levels, it amazes
me that we've come so far as a community, that the project has changed
so much, but the best parts of it have remained and keep getting
better.

Also, hope all of you are doing well at this time of the year, and are
having enjoyable holidays!

Best wishes.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Director of Open Source Software Development