[asterisk-dev] pjsip and ast_sip_add_header - memory management?

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Sat Aug 31 05:04:54 CDT 2019

Hello!

If there are headers added to a request using ast_sip_add_header: who is responsible for the memory management of the added headers? At the moment I suspect, that there is
a memory leak using ast_sip_add_header because I can see slightly but constantly more growing memory usage (see mediasec patches [1] e.g.), which I didn't saw before
(asterisk doesn't that heavily rely on ast_sip_add_header - but REGISTER and OPTIONS requests are sent regularly and very often).

Thanks
Michael

[1] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2019-June/077379.html