[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon 2019

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Aug 6 14:09:20 CDT 2019

Hey All,

It's that time again! AstriDevCon 2019 is fast approaching and signup
is now open[1]. AstriDevCon will be on Monday, October 28th, at the
Omni Hotel at the Battery in Atlanta, Georgia. If you would like to
attend, discussion is intended to be focused on developmental and
project level topics.  Seating space is limited, so signing up sooner
rather than later is recommended.  Due to the limited seating,
please wait for an acceptance email before making conclusive plans
to attend DevCon that day.

Also, we plan on continuing our format from previous years to allow
people to submit talk proposals for DevCon.  You can find information
in the signup form about how to include a proposal.

Best wishes, and hope to see many of you there!

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AstriDevCon

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Asterisk Project Lead