[asterisk-dev] bad AMI events order

Kevin Harwell kharwell at digium.com
Thu Apr 25 15:45:38 CDT 2019

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 5:35 PM marek cervenka <cervajs2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> ok. i understand ordering events which can be non deterministic
>

> second problem which we found is in filled uniqueid and destuniqueid
>
> in working scenario is
>
> line with AgentConnect, destuniqueid": "1555512601.464
>
> last but one Hangup has "uniqueid": "1555512601.464"  (which works for us,
> because we can pair the call)
>

> in our problem scenario (ast 13.24 and newer)
>
> line with AgentConnect, "destuniqueid": "1555512879.7"
>
> but last but one Hangup neither last Hangup doesnt have this
> uniqueid=1555512879.7
>

> it looks like Asterisk behavior changed from 13.23 to 13.24

Hrm, this sounds like a potential bug.

Please make sure this is still the case in the latest version of Asterisk:
13.26.0

If it is then please file an issue on the issue tracker [1]. If you would
attach a full debug log [2] (go ahead and include the SIP trace debugging
too), and correlated AMI output of the scenario in question. Also include
any relevant dialplan, and other configuration that would help us to
reproduce the problem.

> <snip>

Thanks!

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/
[2] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Collecting+Debug+Information
--
Kevin Harwell
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer