[asterisk-dev] PJSIP REFER question

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Thu Apr 4 13:53:13 CDT 2019

For a PSJIP configurable setting on whether to include the norefersub or not, is it acceptable to use a setting in the pjsip.conf under the global type section?

Ideally this would be a per endpoint setting but we're having trouble with that because it seems the capability is loaded in the res_pjsip_refer load_module function.
Since Cisco doesn't adhere to the standard, we're concerned they may detect norefersub Supported in other packets and decide to process it incorrectly if it's only excluded from the REFER packet.
Would it even be possible to toggle the Supported capabilities for endpoints based on the command being sent?

Dan