[asterisk-dev] write my self app. Debug

Gaston Draque gaston.draque at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:41:11 CDT 2018

You would most likely use ast_log() [main/logger.c] to take care of your
logging, but it seems your server is crashing, so you need a backtrace from
the core dump.[1][2] so see why your asterisk is dying on you.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace
[2] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5243139

{
  "fullName" : "Gaston Draque",
  "email"    : "gaston.draque at gmail.com",
  "twitter"  : "@gdraque",
  "job"      : "VoIP Space Monkey",
  "tags"     : ["uc communications","telecom integrator","software
developer","asterisk warrior","clouds builder"],