[asterisk-dev] Codec negotiation when incoming re-INVITE has no SDP (ASTERISK-28036)

Daniel Harper daniel at harper.nz
Sun Sep 9 20:23:05 CDT 2018

It has been recommended that I bring this up in order to get some
feedback on ways to move forward regarding this feature "When
recieving an re-Invite without SDP asterisk can re-offer all available
codecs supported"

See https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-28036

I have had a look at the source for res_pjsip_session.c and
res_pjsip_sdp_rtp.c but I am not sure I have the skillset or knowledge
to be able to make a patch myself.

I found this in regards to the feature being added to pjsipua
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1892

Thanks, Daniel