[asterisk-dev] Voice Messaging Platform

hasan malik hasanxmalik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 02:53:37 CDT 2018

hello james,
comsys.net has many big telecom providers buying their platform.
they are not cheap, but they know what they're doing.
what is your experience in voice messaging?
i'm looking for someone who has done this for someone else.
if you are starting from scratch...big learning curve....it is probably not
a good fit.