[asterisk-dev] PJSIP signalling issue

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Oct 9 07:19:37 CDT 2018

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018, at 9:11 AM, Abhay Gupta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are having problem with Airtel service provider in India .
>
> Asterisk sends SIP 200OK —> Airtel responds with ACK but asterisk does
> not recognises the same . Though the same works with chan_sip

I see no problem with this. It's not a retransmission, those are two separate calls. You can tell based on the Call-ID being different. The first is "asbcwnc0a1gca6padwqawgqpwv8gqplbn1p1 at B.5.268.ims.airtel.in" the second is "asbcjhwwc6h5slz6hjlr5coi74j46ozwh2hl at B.5.140.ims.airtel.in". It appears as though the ACKs were handled appropriately. If there is something else then you'd need to be more specific about what is happening.

--
Joshua Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer