[asterisk-dev] Sorry for interruption of service

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Mar 28 15:57:54 CDT 2018

Hey All,

Just as a public service announcement, we had a 12-16 hour window with
mailing list service interruption.

Last night we scheduled a time to update the mailing list server but
today found some problems impacting mailing service after the updates.
Due to this discovery, we quickly reverted the updates to restore
mailing list service.  Things should be back up and running now.

I apologize again for the inconvenience.  You might need to resend any
messages that were sent in the last half day or so.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager