[asterisk-dev] starpy

Corey Farrell git at cfware.com
Mon Mar 26 04:55:53 CDT 2018

I'm working on some PR's to update the Asterisk testsuite to be
compatible with Python3 (without breaking Python2).  An issue I've hit
is starpy.  A PR to deal with compatibility was started but never
finished.  Can we move starpy to gerrit.asterisk.org and convert the
github repository to a mirror the same way Asterisk and the testsuite
are done?  starpy is a critical dependency of the Asterisk testsuite and
PR's on github.com do not get proper attention since most Asterisk
developers do not follow it.  Using gerrit to perform active work would
ensure important PR's do not go stale.