[asterisk-dev] Dual contact entries in "pjsip show contacts"

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Thu Mar 22 05:22:37 CDT 2018

Hi!

I am currently using an Asterisk setup with a realtime-db  as backend.
We create endpoints/aors/auths using ARI Push configuration and when that happens we see 2 contact entries when executing "pjsip show contacts" in the CLI.
This also sporadically leads to calls being refused by Asterisk even though the called endpoint registered successfully and is idle.

As soon as I restart Asterisk the dual entries are gone and everything is working normal.

This leads me to believe, that this must be a bug in Asterisk for the "Push Configuration + Realtime-DB" scenario.
Can you give me any hints on what to check and where to look at in the code to verify this situation?
I am willing to fix it myself but would need a little guidance.

Thanks

P.S.: Here is a condensed config that I am using

ARI Push Configuration settings as defined in the WIKI
  aor objects are created using remove_existing=yes and max_contacts=1

extconfig.conf:
[settings]
ps_endpoints => odbc,asterisk
ps_auths => odbc,asterisk