[asterisk-dev] small provider looking for coder - developer

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Sat Mar 10 05:25:07 CST 2018

Hi,

Ulex.fr develops a VoiceXML interpreter for Asterisk called Voximal.

It embeds extra features to create a full and customized Voice Messaging
service.
We already have a core VoiceXML application, but you need to configure
it to reach all the features requested.

Voximal can use TextToSpeech and SpeechToText resources (Cloud API or MRCP).
We can also connect Voximal to a Chatbot to detect complex requests (as
"I want to leave a message to M. BEAN..." transcription and SMS
notification).

For more information :

www.voximal.com

www.ulex.fr

Regards,

Borja SIXTO from ulex.fr

--
Borja SIXTO (co-founder/manager)

Mail: borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Tel: +33(0)4 28 35 03 44  Ext. 11
Cel: +33(0)6 77 37 90 42
Ulex Innovative Systems | 4 rue des Prairies, 38460 St Romain de Jalionas, France
www.ulex.fr