[asterisk-dev] Reminder: AstriDevCon on Oct 9th, 2018 in Orlando, FL, USA - Asterisk Developers invited!

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Jul 13 13:35:52 CDT 2018

Hello Asterisk Developers,

This year's AstriDevCon will be held Tuesday, October 9th, 2018 at the Omni
Orlando[1] in Orlando, FL, United States.

Your attendance at AstriDevCon is welcome.

AstriDevCon is a developers-only event held in conjunction with the annual
AstriCon conference.  It includes a review of Asterisk changes and progress
made in the past year as well as open discussion about the future direction
of the project.  AstriDevCon is also a great opportunity to coordinate your
Asterisk projects with other developers in attendance, to pitch ideas for
new features or functions, and to meet the core development team in person.

For 2018 we’ll be continuing the relatively new format from the last couple of
years. We are still following the round-table discussion format as used in years
past, but we are asking that those who want to provide a mini-presentation
on a topic to let us know ahead of time. That way we can structure the day
accordingly. These focused sessions will be followed by open discussion on
how we as a community can work to improve Asterisk accordingly. You'll see
a field on the registration form to request a slot and provide your summary.

As always there should be plenty of time to discuss a wide variety of
Asterisk topics.

The event is free and open to any developer to attend; however, capacity is
limited and preference will be given to active Asterisk code and
documentation contributors, reviewers, or testers.  Otherwise, it's
first-come, first-serve, so please sign up quickly.

REGISTRATION:
For the form and more details see the AstriDevCon wiki page.[2]

We hope to see you there!

[1]: http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference/when-where
[2]: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AstriDevCon

--