[asterisk-dev] Regarding Unique Id In Logs

Balraj Singh balraj.singh at zemosolabs.com
Thu Jul 5 01:08:32 CDT 2018

Thank you so much! That was quite a thorough explanation. I understood now
what you were trying to imply.
So, I'm going to do some research on how to make my code bulletproof. In
the mean time, can you suggest something on how to make this happen? .
I'll get back to you, once I've figured out this thing.

Thank you again,
Balraj.

--
*Thanks, *