[asterisk-dev] Webpage Downloads

Alexander Traud pabstraud at compuserve.com
Sun Jan 21 12:04:15 CST 2018

<http://www.asterisk.org/downloads/asterisk/all-asterisk-versions>
> 2) Test Release: Is it possible to remove the part about test releases
> when the final release is newer? Or link to that final release instead?
> Some users might scroll all the way down and install the "latest" test
> release although there is a newer "test" release already - the final
> release. They might overlook that the Final area is newer then the Test
> area. At least this happened to me several times already.

Same again.

By the way, there are orphans in
<http://www.asterisk.org/downloads/asterisknow>
because Asterisk 11 is out of support, AsteriskNOW 5 should be out of support. Consequently, everything below "What versions are available?" can be removed, not to confuse novice users. Furthermore, I do not understand the state of AsteriskNOW-10.13.66*17* because FreePBX is on 10.13.66*22* already:
- <http://www.freepbx.org/downloads/>
- <http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/10.13.66+Release+Notes>.