[asterisk-dev] Help understand TCP/TLS server error

Chris Jones chris at rezenent.com
Sat Jan 20 15:07:49 CST 2018

Thank you, Alexander; great nudges.

Twilio has been less than helpful other than to repeatedly sending me their configuration guide. The only thing in sip show settings with a timer at 120 is the default registration, but I changed to 180 and the TLS server still stopped at 120 seconds. And the firewall guys say that since the server is hosted on AWS, there is no true firewall in place to check NAT timeouts, session states, etc. Wireshark has been less than fruitful.

Feel like I'm going round and round. I am going to open an issue as suggested.