[asterisk-dev] QueueLog Linkedid

Corey Farrell git at cfware.com
Fri Jan 12 15:35:45 CST 2018

I'd be interested in what Loway would have to say about this (or any
other reporting systems).  ATTENDEDTRANSFER already uses 4 data fields,
so I don't have any issue if CONNECT sets the 4th data field to
linkedid.  I don't see this as a format change, if we were talking about
adding a 5th data field I'd feel be differently (since no verb has 5
data fields).