[asterisk-dev] ARI, Stasis, and Dialplan

Corey Farrell git at cfware.com
Thu Dec 20 12:14:10 CST 2018

How will the ARI/dialplan integration handle specific extensions?  For
example if I have a stasis app which registers itself to dialplan as
'somecontext', how does this integration decide which extensions are
handled by the app?  Does that app get calls for all extensions or only
specific extensions?  Do we create a new type of ARI app which would
respond to PBX switch callbacks where all calls go to the stasis router
app which then accepts or rejects calls based on the ARI apps own
extension list?  For example if we have a context:

[from-outside]
exten => 7002052000,1,Stasis(myapp)
exten => 7002052001,1,Stasis(myapp)

How do you envision replicating having these two extensions handled but
all other extensions being invalid?