[asterisk-dev] ContactStatus AMI Event on PJSIP Reregistration

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Aug 16 04:16:18 CDT 2018

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018, at 4:37 AM, Olivier wrote:

<snip>

> Hello Joshua,
>
> I can think of a RegistrationExpiredWithoutRenewal event that is quite
> independant of Qualify settings and still can be useful.

I believe this should already occur.

My original question wasn't about refining ContactStatus or changing it substantially directly, the fact that I'm asking my original question is just because I'd like to remove that code which consumes extra resources for something which I personally think is redundant.

--
Joshua Colp