[asterisk-dev] AstriCon Approaching, Super Earlybird Pricing Expires In 3 days

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Apr 27 16:12:16 CDT 2018

Hey All,

So one of the jobs that I get to do as head of the Asterisk project is
to help inform people about the yearly conference we have about
Asterisk named Astricon.

For those who are not familiar with it, AstriCon is a fantastic event
for anyone that is serious about Asterisk. This year, it's back in
Orlando, Florida, on October 9-11. Just as a heads up, the Super
Earlybird discount on a full AstriCon pass finishes on April 30, so
it's a good time to register to get the best deal:
https://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference/register

AstriCon is a great chance to mix with all your favorite Asterisk
Community members and key members of the Asterisk development team
while you learn the latest developments, watch some crazy Dangerous
Demos and just have a whole bunch of fun! The Expo floor is always
worth a visit too, with many in the Asterisk Ecosystem present to show
your their offerings.

Also, by attending you help to financially support the Asterisk
project, as revenue from attendance is directly attributable to the
project and it makes it easier for me to justify Asterisk related
expenses such as hiring more Asterisk developers.

Hope to see many of you there!

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager