[asterisk-dev] pjsip: asterisk 13.17.2 segfault

Michael Maier m1278468 at mailbox.org
Fri Oct 27 01:28:11 CDT 2017

Hello!

After running over a long time stable since having massive problems with
multiple DNS SRV records (see ASTERISK-26738), I got today a new segfault.

I got the attached core (unfortunately I don't have any pcap trace
running any more). But I fear, that this new segfault could be the same
problem region.

There wasn't any call active at the time the segfault appeared. Asterisk
has been completely idle for hours before the segfault appeared.
Unfortunately, I can't tell any more. There isn't any log message, too,
as debug is switched of.

I hope, you can see something on base of the core dump evaluation.

Thanks,
Michael