[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Regular Segfault ASTERISK-27230 / ASTERISK-27256

Ross Beer ross.beer at outlook.com
Mon Oct 9 10:16:07 CDT 2017

Hi All,

It was great to attend AstriCon last week and to discuss the future of Asterisk.

While Asterisk 13 PJSIP is becoming more and more stable day by day, I am currently facing issues with the current GIT release which causes segfaults every day.

I have created these issues under ASTERISK-27230 and ASTERISK-27256, Rusty Newton kindly noted that these two issues appear to be caused by the same underlying issue.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to resolve the issue?

I am willing to pay a bounty, please email me directly to discuss further.

Kind regards,

Ross