[asterisk-dev] Park patch to silence slot number

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Mon Oct 2 22:08:16 CDT 2017

Hello,

We'd like to get a patch written for Asterisk's Park command, so that with
a given option it won't play the parking slot number. The idea is that we
can allow multiple calls to be parked on the same apparent slot number by
playing the apparent slot number ourselves, and parking calls on a
different actual slot number. For example we'd play 701 but actually park
the call on 123701.

Does anyone know of someone who'd be willing to write this patch, and
submit it for inclusion in Asterisk? We will of course pay a bounty. If I'm
asking in the wrong place then apologies and please let me know the right
one.

Thanks in advance,

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics Limited