[asterisk-dev] Help with AOC (Advice Of Charge) - price info on outbound calls

Marin Odrljin marin at maxcom.hr
Wed Nov 22 02:46:04 CST 2017

Yes, that’s the way my app works all the time, there is no any AOC event sent to ARI. I was also expecting such events are sent to Stasis since I have found in ‘stasis.conf’ possibility to decline them:

; decline=aoc_s_type

; decline=aoc_d_type

; decline=aoc_e_type

Other configuration files where AOC is mentioned are:

-          ‘manager.conf’ for AMI which probably works, but I didn’t try it till now and would like to avoid it if possible

-          ‘chan-dahdi.conf’ where I have enabled them

-          ‘sip.conf’ for snom endpoints which I don’t need

Have you tried the subscribe to all events[1] option in ARI? If not give that a try and see if the event(s) show up.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+Events+REST+API

--

Kevin Harwell
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer