[asterisk-dev] RPM Repository for Asterisk/Kamailio

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 11:06:53 CST 2017

Hi Olle,

  Well, as I'm maintaining these packages mainly for our own deployments, I
don't mind making them
available for the community - actually, we'll be happy to.

  Currently, the packages I have are for 4.4.6, and I'll see if I can
create the same for kamailio 5.1.X.

  From a naming convention point of view, would you believe building two
packages named kamailio4 and
kamailio5 be beneficial?

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 12:56 PM Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> On 16 Nov 2017, at 22:18, Nir Simionovich <nir.simionovich at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> and that the RPM repo for Kamailio is - how shall we put it, not providing
> all the possible modules.
>
> You are very welcome to contribute updates directly to the Kamailio
> project. We’ve been looking
> for maintainers of the RPM specs for a long time - I am happy to see that
> you are interested.
>
> We have active maintainers of the Debian specs, so working in tandem
> should not be hard.
>
> Cheers,
> /O
> --

Kind Regards,

  Nir Simionovich

  GreenfieldTech

  (schedule) http://nirsimionovich.appointy.com/

  (w) http://www.greenfieldtech.net

  (p) +972-73-2557799        (MSN): nirs at greenfieldtech.net

  (m) +972-54-6982826      (GTALK): nir.simionovich at gmail.com

  (f) +972-73-2557202      (SKYPE): greenfieldtech.nir

               Zero Your Inbox <https://mailstrom.co/referral/ARZJE> | Cloud
Servers <https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=97eeea09917a>

*Disclaimer:*

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential or legally privileged information. Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If an addressing or transmission
error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail and destroy this e-mail and any attachments.
E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized
amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited.