[asterisk-dev] autoconf version requirement increase

Corey Farrell git at cfware.com
Wed Nov 1 12:49:49 CDT 2017

Testing is always appreciated but this is unlikely to affect your
ability to test patches from your CentOS 6 environment.  It's up to the
author of a patch to include updated 'configure' script when needed.
For example when you wrote the patch for the beanstalkd CDR engine you
added detection of the beanstalk client to the configure.ac script, then
you ran ./bootstap.sh' to regenerate configure.  Since you ran
bootstrap.sh nobody else has to and your patch can be tested on a system
that doesn't even have autoconf (or has an ancient version).

On Nov 1, 2017 2:08 AM, "Nir Simionovich" <nir.simionovich at gmail.com