[asterisk-dev] LibPRI

Konrad Endruszkiewicz konradend at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:43:13 CDT 2017

Hi,

thanks for info. I will have a look on this sig_pri.c from Asterisk code.
Right now I'm struggling with the issue of handling situation, when
the app is getting RING event, the call is answered, but when by the
network issues, the call is cut off, then I don't get the HANG UP
event and the app is still considering that call is active.
The card is using Unnumbered frame event, when this kind of event
occurs, where subtype is set to SABME (set asynchronous balanced mode
extended).

But libpri seems not have the direct way to handle this event (or I
cannot find how to capture this).
Maybe you have any idea how to approach this?

Best regards,

Konrad End