[asterisk-dev] New feature for chan_pjsip : res_pjsip_session : Using DNID variable to change to uri number part

Yasin CANER yasin.caner at netgsm.com.tr
Thu May 18 00:39:57 CDT 2017

     Hello,
     After chan_pjsip is added in asterisk  channels and asterisk
improvement  goes to chan_sip to chan_pjsip , i tried to move my network
to chan_pjsip. one feature has chan_sip but not chan_pjsip that i use
, exclamation mark in Dial to change to uri number part.
     So i added a function to solve this problem or missing feature in
res_pjsip_session.
     Why did i use the DNID in Callerid. in wiki asterisk it has a
explanation that dialed party number. so it suits me and has a
variable/struct in asterisk channel, it makes easy to use. In addition
it is kinda changin Callerid number part.

     if i cant add this feature or solve this problem , i cant update my
network , soon or later , i have to change my asterisk to another
because i know that chan_sip gonna stop to improve in a day.

     Why i need it. Because some FXS devices like Dinstar waits Request
Uri number and To uri number must be same. if not , it declines or drop
the calls.

     How does it work that in here with .jpeg
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-26957

     i tried to so many way to solve this issue with Matt Jordan and
others.
     here;
  https://community.asterisk.org/t/way-to-get-toheader-name-or-number/68717/6
  https://community.asterisk.org/t/asterisk-13-pjsip-manipulate-to-header-on-dial/67550