[asterisk-dev] Jenkins2 Implementation (part 1)

George Joseph gjoseph at digium.com
Wed May 3 04:37:40 CDT 2017

You may have noticed that over the past few months we've been updating
Asterisk's Continuous Integration environment.  As part of that effort,
we've migrated from Jenkins 1.x to Jenkins 2.x.  The new features that
brings will be discussed in a subsequent email but there are a few things
you should know now:

   - The Jenkins URL has changed.  It's now
   https://jenkins2.asterisk.org

   - The Gerrit 'infrastructure' repository which holds the Jenkins job
   definitions has had a major reorganization which will require you to either
   delete your local copy and re-clone (the safest option) OR delete your
   local 'master' branch and re-fetch/pull.

Lots more to come!

--
George Joseph
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer