[asterisk-dev] sip Messages - No acces to variables set on the peer.

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Mar 10 14:34:57 CST 2017

I am working on an application that uses sip messages to send sms.

 I am bumping into what I think may be  a bug.
 The message is being sent to the asterisk server from the extension, but I
have no access to the setvar variables or any variables that would normally
be on a standard channel such as accountcode set for the peer for
processing in the dial plan. Is there any way to access these outside of a
call during message handling?

Thanks

Bryant