[asterisk-dev] Pjsip segfault

Tomec Martin tomec at ipex.cz
Fri Jun 16 09:10:26 CDT 2017

Hi,
I am looking at issue https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-27037 and so far I have found that:
In asterisk function ast_sip_send_stateful_response, we receive message via pjsip_tsx_recv_msg then prepare answer and send answer via pjsip_tsx_send_msg.
Before we send the answer, the pjsip_transaction structure can be deleted by some pjsip callbacks. So the pjsip_tsx_send_msg is called with invalid pjsip_transaction.

Is anybody aware of correct way how to prevent pjsip_transaction from being deleted? Or is there a way to determine that transaction was deleted (by some callback)?
Thanks for any hints.
Martin Tomec